Working at SRF
At SRF, we're local. Our clients consider us to be their 'trusted business adviser', and it's not a role we take lightly. Our approach to each individual client is to add value to their business through proactive, dedicated and personalised service.
The staff at SRF are a dedicated, friendly and capable team who's number one focus and priority is the clients. We are always looking for the best people to come and join our comprehensive team.
Our firm offers all staff excellent work life balance. The partners realise this is an important aspect of employment, and provide appropriate flexibility in this area. Our expectations are very practical, guaranteeing that you have the time to enjoy yourself both in and out of the office. As the saying goes, you will never feel truly satisfied with work until you are satisfied with life.
SRF offer a number of benefits, that we are proud to offer to all staff.
- Unparalleled career opportunities
- Open-door policy
- Continuing professional development & training to further enhance your career
- Flexible work/life balance
- The opportunity to develop real relationships with our extensive range of clients
- Friendly & relaxed environment
- Progressive HR policies
- Smaller teams that work towards the firms goals
- Ownership of work is encouraged
- Client contact
- Career progression
- Respect and acknowledgment for your achievements
- The latest technology
- Competitive, market related remuneration
- Support for external seminars and events