Location: Moree NSW
Sutherland Reid & Farrar Services Pty Ltd is a full service business advisory and accounting practice based in Moree, NSW.
At SRF we offer a cadetship program ideal for high school and university students that are interested in pursuing a career in the accounting field. The program takes place during semester break and aims to offer aspiring accountants a hands-on experience to develop their practical skills.
Who is eligible for the program:
- High school students looking to pursue a career in accounting.
- University students studying a business degree majoring in accounting at an approved university.
About the Position
- Complete a business degree and enjoy the support of a full service regional accounting firm.
- Earn while you learn, with paid work experience at our office during your uni holidays.
- Work with a team of fully qualified accountants who will train and mentor you during your early years in our outstanding profession.
- A combination of full or part time study options is available at our firm.
- Receive financial assistance with a textbook allowance.
- Enjoy an established career path and mentoring with SRF during and after your university study years with generous study leave allowances in your post graduate studies (CA or CPA program).
- Our flexible approach to this position enables SRF to offer our Cadetship opportunity to students with a wide range of personal situations and preferences.
You will be a recent school leaver looking at completing a business degree majoring in accounting at UNE or other approved university. You may also already be a student at university looking to add some practical, real world experience to your development. You will be passionate about further study and career development, and motivated to advance to full accounting qualifications while enjoying a head start on your fellow students.
Sutherland Reid & Farrar Services Pty Ltd is a full service business advisory and accounting practice with 15 staff. We are based in Moree and offer a unique opportunity to work with large agricultural businesses whilst developing your professional capabilities in a stimulating environment.
Please email Yang Cheng (BCom, CA), from our office (email@example.com) and attach your resume.