Our Graduate Intake program is aimed at University degree graduates with an Accounting major. New Graduates at SRF will be exposed to a wide range of clients in their first year of employment. This experience will then help them when they decide to commence Post Graduate studies with the Institute of Chartered Accountants (CA) or Certified Practicing Accountants (CPA).
We are a practice located in one of the biggest and best agriculture business centres of Australia. Some of our clients are dealing at a corporate level, with other family business clients relying on our practice to assist with all business, banking and tax needs. This is the best way to start your career, while getting access to partners to help your understanding in these areas.
We have regular training to assist your learning, and a generous study leave program for those wanting to undertake the CA or CPA Programs. This support includes both financial and computing resources. We believe the investment in our staff is one of our biggest successes.
Your role will include:
· Prepare financial statements and taxation returns
· Assist clients with their accounting software, including MYOB and Xero
· Prepare BAS and IAS returns for lodgement
· Working and assist the partners of the firm with all accounting requirements
· Dealing with other professional and business people in the area
The key skills you will need to bring to the position include:
· A level of professionalism that you would expect from an accountant
· A strong desire to fast track your career
· A solid knowledge of computer skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Enthusiastic and open minded to learn from partners and senior staff
· A desire to fit into an open and welcoming staff environment
If this position sounds like one you want to take advantage of to start your amazing accounting career, then please email your covering letter, resume and academic transcript to BenCheetham@srfpl.com.au or visit our website for more information www.srfpl.com.au
To apply for the SRF Graduate Position, please complete our online form